PROTEIN BALLS ingredients
- 1 cup Gluten Free or Regular Organic Oats
- ¾ cup organic ground flaxseed
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (if you have a nut allergy you can use sunflower seed butter or coconut butter)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl.
- Stir them together if mixture is too dry, add honey. If it’s too wet, add more oats.
- Roll into a one-inch ball.
- Place on a plate and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
Madison is a 20-year-old Special Olympics Alberta-Edmonton athlete who advocates for healthy living. She is a versatile athlete who competes in many sports including her favourites, golf and soccer. Madison is an aspiring actress that performs in Centre Stage Musical Theatre every year. She has been featured on the radio for Volvo Edmonton, CTV Edmonton for motionball, City TV for Bring Back the Game, and an Adidas/TaylorMade Golf video. Madison is always looking for opportunities to get involved in the community and show everyone that those with special needs have many talents! Her newest adventure is advocating for a healthy lifestyle as a Special Olympics Health Messenger and will be bringing some of her favourite healthy living tips and tricks to you on February 2nd.